Here are just a few more pictures and videos of Mackenzie that I don't necessarily want to put on our blog.
I must say that I had four children and none of them ever did this!! You are braver than me, because I didn't want to clean that much of a mess!! Looks like she had fun though! Yay for spaghetti!!!
Sorry I forgot to sign my name on the above comment. I am using Dad's computer these days, so I need to sign my name instead of Dad - sorry!!'Love,MOM
Post a Comment
2 comments:
I must say that I had four children and none of them ever did this!! You are braver than me, because I didn't want to clean that much of a mess!! Looks like she had fun though! Yay for spaghetti!!!
Sorry I forgot to sign my name on the above comment. I am using Dad's computer these days, so I need to sign my name instead of Dad - sorry!!'
Love,
MOM
Post a Comment