We went hiking!
This is Mackenzie 5 months later with her toy she got at Valentine's Day. She can dance a little better now.
She found her tummy in the tub last night. She is just too cute!
Here are just a few more pictures and videos of Mackenzie that I don't necessarily want to put on our blog.
2 comments:
Thanks for the pics. I love the videos so much...makes me feel like she's in the same room for a moment. Keep them coming. By the way, next time you play the music from the Valentine lions, see if you can let her stand up next to furniture and she might dance more.
Love to all,
Mom
What a cutie! She is getting so big!! I love the dancing video :)
Dang, I'm jealous of how behaved she is in the tub. Nathan tries climbing on things, walking around, and pulling things down. It's exhausting!
Post a Comment